Monday, January 31, 2011

CHOCOLATE PUDDING WITH A TWIST

I love chocolate, therefore so do my children! I LOVE this chocolate pudding and I don't feel too guilty about eating it or serving it to my kids. As you can see from the pictures it was a huge hit with Jonah.......no pics of Sophie since hers was GONE before Neal could bust out the camera!

Chocolate Pudding

1/4 cup butter

1 cup avocado puree

1 cup confectioners sugar

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1/4 cornstarch cup (you can use less, but your pudding won't be as thick)


In a medium saucepan melt butter over low heat. Stir in avocado puree, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Cook mashing well with a spatula to smooth out any avocado lumps, until the mixture thickens, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and gradually stir in cornstarch. Serve warm.


Like father like daughter......



GONE.......I think she liked it!



In the bathroom for clean up since he was a chocolate mess!!





No comments:

Post a Comment