Monday, May 23, 2011

16 Weeks

I have finally gotten around to posting the pictures we took almost 3 weeks ago now. Yes, things are a little behind as I am just now getting to post the 16 week maternity shot, even though if you look in the right hand side bar of this blog at the pregnancy ticker you will notice I am fast approaching 19 weeks! Life just gets crazy sometimes, I don't know how all these people with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and whatever else there is keep up with it all, I have a hard enough time keeping up with one blog, texting, and actual people! Not to mention I rely on someone else to edit my photos, who is a very busy, husband, father, hard working editor/producer, and photographer so things get a little delayed and that's ok. But nonetheless we always have pictures it is just a matter of sharing them with you all!



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for the picture. You look great. That commercial that says "life comes at you fast" was right!

    ReplyDelete