Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LOOOOVE THIS!

So most everyone knows that I use cloth diapers on Jonah and have since he was about 3 months old and that I plan on using cloth on the newbie arriving soon (we hope!). Usually when asked about cloth diapering I am so excited that someone is interested that I have a hard time answering all their questions in a concise manner and end up doing the opposite of what I intended....overwhelming the said inquisitive person! Upon reading one of my favorite cloth diaper blogs, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer, this morning THIS is the post that greeted me! I was pretty excited because it pretty much sums up what I always want to share with inquisitive mamas, but never seem to be able to convey!

This is what currently makes up my stash for Jonah and the Newbie:

Thirsties Duo Wraps and Thirsties sized covers, pretty much in every color and print (except the girly ones).


Prefolds (these go underneath the wraps/covers)


Bottombumpers All In Ones (the absorbent part and waterproof part "all in one) makes cloth diapers easier/quicker for others changing the baby's diaper. Right now I only have these for Jonah.

These are just a few things that if the budget allows I would LOVE to have for the new baby because they are just so stinkin' cute!


Weehuggers Diaper Covers


Grovia Newborn All In Ones

Did I mention I LOVE cloth diapering?!?!?!?

1 comment: