Friday, April 24, 2009

DISNEY....AGAIN!!!!

YAY!!!!! Short notice but we are off, although one Slimick short. Sophie and I are headed down to Disney with my parents on May 3rd and we can't wait. My parent's had booked their reservations a couple weeks ago and I had made the monumental error of telling Sophie that Gigi and Papa K were going down to Disney World to see the Princesses, what in the world was a thinking telling a two year old that, I have no idea. Well you can of course guess what happened next, yes that's right she immediately thought that we were going with them since we are going to the beach with them the first week of June, I guess in her mind she is entitled to all the vacays that Gigi and Papa take as well! Being the doting and loving not to mention Disney loving grandparents that they are they invited Sophie and I to go along with them. Neal of course was invited too, but we all knew that he wouldn't be able to get the time off on such short notice. He is very happy that Sophie is going to have such a blast, but he is sad he will be missing all the fun. Sophie is so stoked, it is going to be a long week for her waiting to go and see the Princesses. After I told her she was going to go to Disney World and see the Princesses, she was naming all the characters she was going to see and then she got to Princess Aurora and she told me that, "I'm going to see Princess Aurora and I won't cry". Of all the characters she saw last time the only two she cried with were Cinderella and Aurora.....go figure, but I have been assured that there will be no tears this time, from the source herself.

Another very exciting part of this trip is that we were finally able to get a room at our very favorite resort Disney's BoardWalk. The last time we stayed there was I think back in 2005 and my dad has been trying to get a room there for every trip taken since then with no luck, it is by far my favorite resort! The best part about the BoardWalk is not only the great atmosphere, but the fact that it is nestled right in between EPCOT and Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios) so it is within a perfect walking distance to either park! Neal is pretty bummed on that too since it is his favorite resort too, but like the great husband and father that he is, he is happy that Sophie and I are going to have a great time. Since we will be without Neal I am pretty sure that I won't be coming back with as many pictures and I can guarantee that the quality of my pictures will be no where near his, but I will do my best!


Sophie in tears with Aurora last September.

No comments:

Post a Comment