Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Baptism and A Birthday

On Sunday, February 28th, we baptized our sweet little man. It was such a powerful day for us and what made it even more special was that it was my birthday. My Aunt Nancy and Grandmother came all the way from Massachusetts to share Jonah's special day with us. We had a wonderful visit with them, Sophie was so excited to have visitors and could not get enough of Great Grammy Sophie, she thought Gram was the best thing since sliced bread! She loved Auntie Nancy too, however I think she was so caught up with Great Grammy Sophie that she had a hard time remembering Aunt Nancy's name and just resorted to calling her "my friend". It was cute and Aunt Nancy didn't seem to mind. It was an awesome day and it meant so much to me to have my aunt and Gram here to celebrate with us, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

Our pastor, Jerry, talking to Jonah just before he baptized him.















Of course neither child is looking at the camera!





And....Sophie making a goofy face.




My little birthday helper.




My AWESOME birthday present, a Keurig coffee maker complete with coffee!















Two Sophies and A Jonah

























No comments:

Post a Comment