Sunday, March 7, 2010

Transition to Cloth

I finally made the commitment and Jonah's buns are now wrapped in the soft goodness of cloth diapers. I have been contemplating the idea of cloth since about the middle of my pregnancy with Jonah, however I just thought that it would be a big undertaking and just before he was born decided that I would go the disposable route, especially for the newborn stage. Now that he is 4 months old, and not pooping every time I put a new diaper on him, I thought this would be as good as time as any to give cloth a try. After much research (in addition to all that I had done while pregnant) I finally made a decision and settled on a brand of diapers, bumGenius 3.0 Deluxe All in Ones. I chose this particular diaper because it seemed as though it would be the easiest one to transition to from disposables. I was definitely right about the transition, it was seamless. I love these dipes! The term All in One means just that, everything is all in one, no cloth to fold and diaper covers, just one super easy to use cloth diaper. Click HERE to read more about the diapers I chose. So far I am really happy with my decision to switch to cloth and I feel good about Jonah's little buns laying against the soft cloth lining of his dipes versus the disposables filled with chemicals!

Jonah's stash of dipes minus the 7 that are in the dirty diaper pail!









Cloth has come a long way!




















Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment