Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney

I won't write too much since there are a plethera of pictures to share. I will say that we did have a blast. It was very hot and we did a TON of walking, Sophie rode in the stroller and wanted no part of walking, I don't blame her! We were able to see and do a lot, Sophie even got to ride her very first roller coaster with Gigi once and again with Papa, I couldn't go on due to the little one now inhabiting my womb, but that is okay I was able to capture a great shot and with Neal's creative editing and the awesome quality of our camera he cropped in on Sophie and my Dad enjoying the ride. According to my Dad Sophie was laughing and loving the roller coaster the whole time, putting her hands up in the air like a champ and having a blast! She is getting to be such a big girl. She was able to see Cinderella and Princess Aurora again and just as promised there were no tears, just extreme excitement. OK I said I wouldn't write a lot so on with the pictures! Enjoy!!

Character Breakfast at Beach and Yacht Club across from the BoardWalk



Enjoying her famed Mickey Waffles


Riding the "Disney School Bus" she sang the wheels on the bus every time we rode the buses!


Entering the Magic Kingdom and spotting Cinderella's castle.


Click on the picture to enlarge you can see my little daredevil on her first roller coaster, my dad has on a red hat.


Minnie Mouse made out of flowers in EPCOT.



Riding the Dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom.


Drumming in Africa in Animal Kingdom.


3-D glasses from It's Tough To Be A Bug.



No comments:

Post a Comment