Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hilton Head 2009

Finally, I have gotten around to posting some pictures from our '09 Beach trip. We have been back for a week now, but with the grocery shopping that needed to be done (restocking the pantry after a week long trip is always fun and not to mention always more expensive!), the laundry, and just all around getting readjusted to real life took about a week! So, I will basically let the pictures do the talking, we had a great time and we have some great pictures to show for it. Neal is really into "the belly" as he refers to it and is loving maternity shots lately, for now I will let him since it is all round and cute, but when I start looking like a house boat all bets are off! Enjoy the pics, there are lots!


Lugging all her toys down the the beach!




The first day at the beach we had a great science lesson with all the sea life that we found.





Loving the pool and the new found freedom that her "floaty thing" gives her.





My favorite picture.












The Belly.




I about fell over the little bugger has a tight grip!



Painting her Japanese fish shirt (Gyotaku) for the 3rd year in a row.



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the fish shirt. What a cute tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your vacation. I have been looking every day to see if they were posted. Looks like you had a great time. Meg - I can't believe how much you are showing. Hope you're feeling good.

    Auntie Nancy

    ReplyDelete