Thursday, December 18, 2008

Virgin Blogger

OK. So the time has come and I have jumped on the band wagon of the millions of bloggers out there. I so enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and thought well, I spend enough time on blogspot reading their blogs and then find myself slowly navigating my way through all my friends friends blogs. I thought that creating my own blog would be a much better use of my time rather than aimlessly wandering the blog pages of complete strangers! So here I am creating a blog about a day in the life of the wonderful Slimick family. This will hopefully create another way to keep family and friends in the loop with what is happening with us and our sweet precious girl Sophie Ann.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you started a blog! =) It really is an easy way to keep people updated! Looks like you guys are doing well! Talk to you soon girl!

    ReplyDelete