Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wii and Mini Wii

In the previous two posts I have mentioned many times how blessed we are and what a wonderful Christmas we had surrounded by our family. From the pictures you saw that Sophie received many, many wonderful gifts, but she was not the only who received big this year, Neal got a Wii!!!! He was so excited and still is. He has been talking about wanting a Wii for quite some time now, but knew that financially we could not swing buying one for ourselves, so thanks Mom and Dad K, you have made my hubby's gaming dreams a reality! I didn't think that I would enjoy it as much as I am but it is so much fun, we have been playing since Christmas Day! We have been playing so much we are sore, my hip is killing me from bowling and Neal's arms and shoulders hurt from baseball and boxing, how sad is that, just shows how out of shape we are!!!!!

Anyway the main reason for this post is to show once again how darn cute Sophie is and what a genius she is. My mom came down one afternoon, because she was bored, so we showed her how to play Wii. Sophie picked right up on what to do and started imitating what we were doing and started going through the motions with us as we bowled and played tennis! She loves the Wii controllers and has to hold her own when we play. So cute and so darn smart too! Love it! Love her!


She loves stickers, Princess stickers I might add.


Helping me bowl.


Celebrating my strike with me.


Giving the assist to Gigi in a game of tennis.


Holding on tight to her Wii controller.


No comments:

Post a Comment