Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Very Talented Husband


Anyone that knows my husband, knows that usually you don't see much of his face since he is typically behind his camera snapping pictures left and right of whatever it is we are doing, which is precisely why 2 years into Sophie's short little life we have surpassed over 14,000, yes that is right FOURTEEN THOUSAND pictures, of JUST Sophie! I love, love, love that we have so many pictures of her, I love to document everything and look back on the memories. I am so lucky that I have such a talented man behind the camera to capture the many wonderful moments that we have experienced with our little girl. We all know that Neal has a great raw talent and passion for photography, the way he frames everything up and captures everything just at the right moment, but lately he has been playing around with some new editing techniques that really make the pictures pop and stand out. I am loving the editing style. I am simply in awe of the passion that he has to pursue something that he loves so much, everyday I catch him researching new ways to make himself a better photographer, it is wonderful to see him enjoy something so thoroughly.

Yesterday (Saturday, Jan. 3rd), we met up with our friend Shane and his son (one of Sophie's best buds) Jackson, Sophie calls him "Jacksis", in Fort Mill at the Starbucks in Baxter Village. We had a blast hanging out and letting the kids roam around for a bit, Neal got some really great shots of the kids and really captured their little personalities. Check out some of the best shots from the day!



Sophie and Jax entering Starbucks like they own it!


Jax and his big beautiful baby blues.


Telling Neal, "I'm havin' a BIG cookie".


Checking out his hot chocolate.


Shane and Jax.


Wearing Daddy's glasses looking like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story"!!!






Best buds!
















Crazy 1 and Crazy 2!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment