Sunday, January 11, 2009

So Far, So Good

Day two of potty training went pretty well. She only had two accidents, that goes down in my book as a job well done. We put her in a Pull Up to go to church and she stayed dry the entire time while in nursery, as she would say, "Yay Sophie!" I checked her Pull Up before we got in the car to leave church and head home and she was still dry, I thought we would make it home in time since it is a short 5 minute ride, but I thought wrong, she must have peed right as we were walking into the house because the Pull Up was still warm with pee when I took it off. No big deal, my fault really. So she ate lunch and went down for a nap, we are still putting diapers on her for nap time, because I am not changing the sheets everytime she naps and I do not want naptime interrupted because she wakes up all wet and then can't get back to sleep after everything is all cleaned up. No way, Mommy needs her sanity time and that for now is coming the form of a diaper in order to secure a long nap! She did poop twice on the potty as well, as small and nugget like as they may have been they were poops none the less! Her second accident came around dinner time when we also had friends over, she was very excited and distracted and I think it just kind of snuck up on her! So anyway that is the potty training saga for today. She is so proud of herself when she uses the potty and is getting better at recognizing when she has to go. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue on this daring, but exciting road!

No comments:

Post a Comment