Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You're So Vain

With a camera constantly in her face, naturally Sophie loves looking pictures of herself and is giddy with laughter when she sees a video of herself and must watch the video over and over and over again. Ahhhh the blatant vanity of a two year old. Lately, she has been really into watching a little movie that Neal put together a while ago of some footage from our April 2008 trip to Boston. Back story: Sophie, myself and my mom went up to Boston to visit with family and surprise my cousin, Jenn, at her baby shower and while we were there Sophie got reacquainted with her cousin Braedon and I was faithfully two steps behind with the video camera! They are only 5 weeks apart in age so it was a blast to watch them together. They were inseparable for the entire week we, it was so sad to tear them apart. I think that we have shared this video with everyone before, but she has been so hung up on watching it lately, demanding,"I watch Sophie and Braedon!" so I had to share again! I am getting a kick out of looking back at a mere 9 months ago and seeing how much she and Braedon have changed in the time between then and now. Enjoy......again!

*****DON'T FORGET TO TURN YOUR VOLUME ON/UP TO HEAR THE MUSIC********


No comments:

Post a Comment