Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day Three

Well I think the picture can speak for itself! Day Three was ACCIDENT FREE!!!! YAY SOPHIE!!!!!! She stayed dry the entire time we were out doing errands, about an hour and 40 minutes (I put a Pull-Up on over her underwear so she could feel the wetness if she had an accident, and would be less clean up for me!). She also managed to stay dry through her entire nap from 1pm to 3:40pm!!!! She really is doing so well Neal and I are very impressed. She is not telling us yet on her own that she has to go, but I am keeping a close eye on her liquid intake and then judging from there about how often I need to place her on the potty. Which, so far is working out and the intervals seemed to be spaced anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and several times she went just over an hour and a half! We are well on our way to big-girl-hood! Sad and exciting all at the same time. I am hoping that her being able to tell me all on her own that she has to go use the potty is right around the corner. We are so proud of her.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Sophie!!! We knew you could do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accident free-hooray! That must of been a lot of stickers!! Thanks for hanging out, it was good to have a change of scenery.

    ReplyDelete