Monday, October 5, 2009

Apple Pickin'

This past Saturday, October 3rd we went to an apple orchard in SC with Jackson and Shane. It was a little different than last year which was a little disappointing especially for me since I was looking forward to sampling and taking home some of the tasty treats that they offered last year like dried apple rings and fresh apple donuts just to name a few of my favorites. They had done away with a lot at the orchard including tours due to some licensing that they had not obtained, so this year they were just sticking to apples. Oh well the kids had fun picking apples and chasing around the chickens.


2 comments:

  1. That is funny, this past Saturday the 3rd we were in Gastonia for a family reunion and you were 1 mile from Jamie's family in York. I love the pictures. to bad about the doughnuts. I really loved those:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your new picture at the top of the blog! Absolutely adorable :) You've only got a month or so left! I know you guys are excited! Email me and catch me up on how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete