Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful Blanket

Saturday I got a package, I love getting packages! Except this package was really for the baby, but that's okay I still got to open it, of course I had to fight off Sophie, because she thinks that every package that comes in the mail is for her! The package was from Neal's Aunt Sara all the way in California, I opened the package to find the most beautiful hand knit baby blanket inside, handmade gifts are my favorites!! I can't wait to wrap our little bundle up in it, it is so soft, warm and cozy. Thank you so much Aunt Sara it is the perfect gift for baby!



Aunt Sara is not one to leave Sophie out, so of course the package had a little something for the little miss, a pair of Halloween socks and STICKERS, Dora stickers no less! The sticker pack had two sheets of stickers in it with lots of stickers on each sheet......what did my child do? I will let the pictures tell you.


You can't tell from this picture, but since she clearly ran out of room on the front of her shirt, she made a little sticker trail from the front, across her side and onto her back!


Aunt Sara you definitely know the way to Sophie's heart, thank you so much for always thinking of her, especially now with the impending arrival. It means a lot to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment