Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

It was a little wet and muddy and pretty cold, but we ventured out to the pumpkin patch today anyway. We figured today was our best bet since we are getting a little close to Halloween. We actually had some pretty good plans today, after the pumpkin patch we were going to drop Sophie off at Neal's parent's for a little overnight fun and Neal and I were going to go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and have one last little "date night" before we become a family of 4! However, plans change, that is why I am not huge on making plans and really like to fly by the seat of my pants and do things last minute, Neal came down with something and just feels really funky, so no evening out for us. We kept Sophie home as well, no sense in sending her if we were going to be home. We still had a very fun, very full day and everyone enjoyed themselves, Neal was a trooper heading out in the cold to the patch just to see his little girl smile and pick pumpkins. She picked out a pumpkin for her, one for the baby, and one big one for Neal and I to share.

This is really not the most flattering picture of me....I look huge and way too pregnant, but I always have to have a family picture



1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest little crochet hat! I love it! Sophie is always so stylish...

    ReplyDelete