Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trains

This past Friday, Sophie and I went with my Dad up to Spencer, NC to visit the NC Transportation Museum to check out Disney's Train Tour of their new movie A Christmas Carol out in theaters Nov. 6th. Spencer, NC was stop number 34 on a 40 city tour. It was pretty neat to walk through the train and see all the special effects and work that went into making this movie. I actually really want to see the movie now, too bad I will have a newborn or will be very, very hugely pregnant and probably not able to sit through an entire movie! Aside from getting soaking wet because the sky opened up and dumped rain just as we got in line to walk through the train, it was a fun day! I did manage to snap a few pictures, nothing like the fabulous pictures that my wildly talented photog husband takes, but hey one can dream. Thanks Dad for a fun little day trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment