Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rainy Day Trip To Discovery Place

With all the lovely weather we were having last week I felt so bad for poor Sophie (and myself, honestly) being cooped up in the house. She was so good all week, so Thursday we headed out to Discovery Place for a little change of pace and to get the heck out of the house! I had my expectations set pretty low, I had been to Discovery Place before and knew that it was mainly geared for school age children, but it had been a while since my last visit so I thought, what they heck, we're getting out of the house. Low and behold Sophie had a blast and therefore, so did I! They had this great little room that was specifically for children 6 and under, of course we spent most of our time in there on the slide and at the water table! We got there at 11am and didn't leave until a little after 2pm, we did stop off for lunch too so that took a little of that time, but she played hardcore and passed out fast in the car!



No comments:

Post a Comment