Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sophie Sings

Ever since my birthday Sophie has been obsessed with birthdays and has not quite got that my birthday has come and gone. Out of the blue some days she will just look at me with those big brown eyes and so genuinely say, "Happy Birthday, Mommy". Just yesterday I let her have a cupcake and told her it was a special treat, she was so excited and said "Oooooh special treat, it's Mommy's birthday, Happy Birthday Mommy"! So with Sophie thinking that it is my birthday just about everyday she will sing Happy Birthday almost on a daily basis. I was finally able to capture it on camera and she is getting pretty good, she has the tune down and everything! Check out the little songstress in action.


3 comments:

  1. Meghan, that is SO cute!!!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a really good job! Morgan loved watching the video and would say "more Sophie" as soon as it ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!
    How cute :)

    She did a great job!
    :)

    Much Love.
    Lauren N

    ReplyDelete