Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking A Page Out Of Daddy's Book

Yes, the pictures are blurry, mainly because I couldn't help but chuckle a little and in part because Sophie kept trying to grab the camera because she did not want her picture taken during her "outburst". I could not resist putting up these pictures blurry or not. The main reason behind these teary eyed blurry pictures? My two year old was begging, begging to go "night night". She did not want to eat, she wanted to go to sleep! She ran over to the stairs and sat on the edge and cried to go to sleep. This girl knows when she is tired and knows when she wants to go to bed and will not take no for an answer. I had to convince her to eat part of a PB&J before I took her up. We were out doing errands this morning and as we were walking into the post office she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I a little sleepy, I need to go night night". Really? Don't most kids fight sleep? Not my little Mini-Neal, she, like her Daddy, loves and cherishes her sleep! I am glad she loves to sleep and trust me I'm not knocking it, it makes one part of my job easy, I am just in awe of her ability to recognize her body's need to sleep. You go Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment