Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Boston Girl At Heart

This is not really a very exciting post, but more of a fun little update and reason to post pictures for those of you who don't really get to see the Sophster on a regular basis. She truly is a fun little girl with a caring heart at such a young age. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. Anyway onto the post......

Lately I have been wearing a hat, a Boston Red Sox hat of course, to cover up my laziness and therefore "not worthy of stepping outside looking like that" hair. And in true Sophie style AKA "Mommy's Little Shadow", Sophie dictated to me as I was getting her dressed, "I wear my "B" hat like Mommy". I really did not think that she would wear it beyond the door, since she usually gets annoyed with it and chucks it somewhere. I was so surprised when she kept it on the whole 45 minutes we were out doing errands. Go Soph, and Go Sox! Neal and Papa S. may have her converted to a Steelers fan, but there is no way they are getting baseball too, it's Red Sox all the way Baby!!! She did end up chucking the hat when we got home and traded it in for the two lovely new hair bows we bought while out on our errand running and she insisted that she wear not just one, but both of the new bows! Enjoy the pics and her silliness!

Soooo serious.



2 comments:

  1. Too cute!
    This is random - but did you paint your office? I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the contrary, it's a delightful blog showcasing your obviously wonderful family.

    John Slimick
    www.slimick.info

    ReplyDelete