Friday, February 27, 2009

New Addition

Sophie is a big cousin yet again! We don't quite have all the details yet as she was born this morning and Mom is still recooping and for all of you who have had a child you know how those first few hours can be....trying to get all the info out to family, answering the phone that won't stop ringing from all the well wishers, not to mention trying to handle your new little bundle of joy. Well, thanks to the lovely technology of text messaging the info that I do have have is that Gabriella Goes (haven't found out her middle name yet, but I'm on it) entered the world around 9am or so this morning weighing a small 7 pounds even and is 20 inches long! Just a peanut, but then her big bro Braedon was just a peanut too. As far as I know my cousin Michelle is doing fine, she is the one sending me all the updates via text message, so she must be feeling okay at this point. I know that my grandmother (Sophie) must be over the moon excited as this is her 6th, yes SIXTH, great grandchild in 3 years; Emerson, Sophie, Braedon (Gabriella's big bro), Jackson, Caden and now Gabriella!!! It is so amazing how much our family has grown in three short years, sometimes I wish that we lived closer so that Sophie could experience the joy of growing up surrounded by her cousins and sharing in such a large, close family. I have such fond memories, however when I think of the winters they have I am glad I live in NC.....sorry guys!

Congrats Michelle and Nelson on your new baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment