Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sophie's Secret Language

In an attempt to do something fun for the afternoon and help pass the time since it has been bitter cold for us here in the Carolinas, Sophie and I experimented with some Magic Grow Safari Animals, an idea that we poached from our friends, Abbie and Morgan. When we saw that Abbie and Morgan had so much fun with these odd little capsules that I loved playing with as a child too, I remembered that Neal had a package of these capsules from a couple of Christmases ago when I could not think of anything else to stuff in his stocking. Well, either the capsules were too old and busted or I didn't put warm enough water in because I had to basically rip open the capsules to reveal the spongey safari shaped animal trapped inside. Regardless of how the little animals emerged from their capsule, Sophie had a blast playing in the water and talking away to me and herself in her secret little language that she has come up with in the recent weeks. She thinks that it is absolutely hilarious that she is being so silly and that Neal and I have no clue what she is saying, all we can do is say, "What???" and giggle along with her, which only makes her laugh harder and continue to act like a goofy little two year old girl. I hope it makes you giggle too!


Untitled from Neal Slimick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you that you might need to mop afterward!

    ReplyDelete