Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day With Gigi K!

Today my mom came down to celebrate Valentine's Day with Sophie and I a day early. She arrived just as Sophie and I were putting the finishing touches on the heart cookies we were making for Valentine's Day. While I cleaned up my mom and Sophie played in the play room with, well, what else, Princesses and Princess stickers! Once the cookie mess was cleaned up I was off to get a shower, by myself, YAHOO, with no little monkey pulling back the shower curtain every 2 minutes asking, "Whatcha doing Mommy?". As cute and sweet as she is, getting a shower while she and my mom played outside was nothing short of a visit to the spa!

After my lovely shower (did I mention I showered ALL BY MYSELF?!?!?!) we were off to lunch at one of our local favorites Chantilly's Tea Room, it is a fabulous little restaurant in an old Victorian Style home with great food and great service too. If you are ever in Gastonia you should definitely try it out, they are only open from 11am until 2pm and is usually packed. Sophie was so great while we were there, I was actually kind of floored at how well she behaved! She is growing up so fast, she had a little pre lunch converstaion with us and even made sure to let me know half way through the meal that she needed to potty, my baby isn't really a baby anymore! Once we finished up with lunch it was back home to play with Sophie's new No Spill Bubble Bucket that Gigi brought her for Valentine's Day. She had such a great time playing with Gigi and the bubbles! Thanks Gigi!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment