Monday, February 2, 2009

SIXTH SUPERBOWL TITLE!!!!

YAY Steelers!!!!! I know, I know, I am a Patriots fan by birth and would probably be disowned by my entire, and I mean my entire family, near and far, if I abandoned the sacred Pats, I assure you, my blood still runs blue and red! However, since the Pats weren't in it this year and I married into the Steelers legacy some 4 years ago I cheered right alongside my very, very excited husband for that cute quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. It was a very exciting game to watch, especially at the end with Steelers pulling it out with so little time left, man I tell you what those guys really know how to keep their feet on the ground and in bounds when necessary!

Neal and I attended a Superbowl party at our friend's house while Sophie hung out with Gigi and Papa Keilty. We dropped Sophie, the mini Steeler's fan, off at Gigi and Papa's house right after church, but before we did we made sure to snap some pictures of her in her "Oh So Cute" pink number 7 Roethlisberger jersey (Thanks Ruth and Jack!!) and her Steeler Bear, Daddy made sure that she got to wear her jersey to church to show off her Steeler pride!

1 comment:

  1. Love the jersey too cute, oh and Laine and Eliot have a Gigi too.

    ReplyDelete